Today started out with a brisk dunk in the lake - Polar Dip a favourite camp tradition. Breakfast was pancakes, sausages, fruit, and a whole lot of syrup (the syrup on my table was constantly being "borrowed" by other cabins). After breakfast was cabin cleanup...yes these boys ARE cleaning! Chapel and activities followed and then meal time again. During activities campers were able to enjoy some time of craft, field games, kayaking, archery and riflery. We even got to work on some multi-level bird levels and play with some AWESOME remote control trucks! (pictures another day)After dinner I, "Bob", witnessed an amazing 3 cabin pillow fight! I didn't have my camera on me, but I'm sure you can imagine what it looked like! These boys are having fun!
Craft Time : making treasure boxes
Field Games :Soccer
Activity Time : Kayaking and Swim Tests
Craft Time : making treasure boxes
Field Games :Soccer
Activity Time : Kayaking and Swim Tests
No comments:
Post a Comment